Beach tags are purchased at City Hall, 6201 Atlantic Ave
The City of Ventnor requires Beach Badges for the Beach from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Badges can be purchased at Ventnor City Hall or on the Beach by any Beach Badge Inspector. Beach badges are required for all individuals 12 and older. Badges can be purchased prior to June 1st for $10.00 for the season, and $3.50 for Seasonal Senior Citizens badges.
After May 31st, badges are available at a rate of $20.00 for the Season.
City Hall Hours: 8:30-4 Mom-Fri (Cambridge Ave entrance)
Starting 4/29 Sat and Sun hours 10-2, After 6/17 hours extended 10-4
How to Purchase:
Ventnor City Hall: Cash or Check only.
Online: Mobile App – VIPLY. Credit Card. www.viplypass.com/ventnor-beach-badges/ (available in Apple Store and Google Play)
Badge Checkers: Located at Beach Entrances. Cash or Viply App.
Please have your badges ready to show to the checkers at the entrance. They also need to be available at your spot on the beach.
Restrooms will open for the summer season from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. in the following locations:
- Newport Avenue adjacent to the Community Building
- Suffolk Avenue by the Tennis/Pickleball Courts
- The Fishing Pier on Cambridge Avenue
Easiest way to park in Ventnor is using the ParkMobile App – available here at Apple Store and Google Play.
Ventnor City Municipal Lots:
- Ventnor Cultural Arts Center – Parking Kiosk
- Ventnor City Tennis/Basketball – Parking Kiosk
- S. Newport Ave (between Atlantic and Ventnor Aves) – Parking Kiosk
Emergency/Important numbers: Please use file we used on the map (back cover)
Additional information can be found VentnorCity.org
Important Phone Numbers:
- Emergency: 911
- Police (Non-Emergency): 609-822-2101
- Beach Patrol: 609-823-7948
- VC Special Events: 609-823-7919
- City Clerk: 609-823-7904
- Public Works: 609-823-7935
- Fishing Pier: 609-823-7944
- Cultural Arts Center: 609-823-7952
- Ventnor Library: 609-823-4614
- Mayor’s Office: 609-823-7965
- ACUA (Trash): 609-272-6950